Saturday, November 1, 2008

Returning to Moldova in December...

I will be joining a team of people from many places who will be going to Moldova as part of OPERATION KNIT TOGETHER. Teams will be fanning out all over Moldova to take winter shoes and socks to all orphans there. Check this site to learn more about the work of CERI - Children's Emergency Relief International. http://www.cerikids.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?&pid=237 It will be awesome to give these gifts at such a wonderful time of year. Pray for me as I prepare and as I go. I want to be aware of opportunities to share about the greatest gift ever given which got Christmas started over 2000 years ago. A friend from my church will go with me for her first trip to Moldova. Stay tuned for more of the details. The dates are Dec. 12-21, 2008.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Linda,
Enjoyed meeting you at the ballet studio today. Wanted you to know that Mariah (9) and I prayed for your trip tonight and will continue to lift you up.
Blessings,
Diana Pfieffer