- Have I thought of everything that needs to happen before we leave?
- Is there time to complete all the tasks that are still waiting?
- Am I so focused on the "supplies" we need that I'm missing more important preparation?
- How did I get myself into this leadership position?
- There are still gaps in the schedule - how will those be filled?
- Others are so much better at this team leading than I am.
- Didn't I know I should have started earlier to implement the ideas that are now surfacing in my mind?
- Will I be ready when it's time to leave?
- Matthew 28:16-17 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
- Matthew 28: 18-20 The Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age."
Jesus had told the women at his empty tomb not to be afraid but to go and tell...
How humbling to ponder this truth. I am not to fear but I am to go and make disciples of all nations - that includes Moldova. My commission "to go" has been given to me by one with "all authority". That truth is what overcomes my doubts and provides the confidence needed to continue preparation of all things that fall within the assignment I've been given.
Lord Jesus, please continue to commission some of your servants for ministry in Moldova. Thank you for the privilege to be one of those servants. Equip me with your confidence, your ideas, your wisdom and your strength. I desire to follow your footsteps so that you will receive the honor and glory that is your due. Thank you for being my worthiness.
Your grateful daughter,