Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sharing some verses from Psalm 92...

The High Calling Daily Reflection today focused on Psalm 92. As I read that chapter, several verses popped out to give me delight.
  • Psalm 92: 13b - 15
  • The righteous... will flourish in the courts of our God.
  • They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green,
  • proclaiming, "The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him."
It's a delight for me in my 65th year to read this promise. So my heart warmed with joyful anticipation for the future. And my prayer became one of claiming this as truth for my life. I do want to stay fresh and green in order to bear fruit for my Lord who is my Rock.

The future is bright for those who are "the righteous". And may my feet remain firmly planted on the Rock so that fruit born will be everlasting.

No comments: