Thursday, August 12, 2010

Texas, Thursday, August 12, 2010...

The Final 4 of our Moldova team arrived home safely late last evening!!! We had a half hour delay leaving Chicago for San Antonio but otherwise all went very smoothly with travel. We are so grateful to God for safety in travel and for the opportunity to serve in Moldova and be served by those whom God is using for His kingdom work there.

I have slept well at home and will begin to reorient to life on the home-front today. Hopefully I'll be able to post some photos soon to augment the updates I posted while in Moldova at each day's end.

I am grateful for prayers that encouraged and sustained us. That God uses people as imperfect as I is still a gift for which I am most humbled and grateful. May the seeds of His truth continue to be watered, sprouted and nurtured.

No comments: