Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moldova Mission Trip 2011 #13...

I'm basking in the joy our team experienced as we served together in Moldova.  The following scripture was put on this blog as a comment for our team.  It was a wonderful encouragement for us.  We all experienced God supplied words and strength as we shared our lives with so many dear people in Moldova.  This scripture is well worth sharing here.
(Isaiah 12:2-6)
"Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.

The Lord, the Lord, is my

strength and my song;
He has become my salvation.

With joy you will draw water
from wells of salvation.

In that day you will say:

"Give thanks to the Lord,
call on His name;
make known among the nations
what He has done,
and proclaim that His name is exalted.
Sing to the Lord,
for He has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.
Shout aloud and sing for joy,
people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One
of Israel among you."
Thanks for sharing this scripture with us, Marge.  You are a much loved sister.

1 comment:

A day in the life... said...

Linda ~ loved reading your Moldova updates.. you do such a great job of making the reader feel like they actually experienced the trip right alongside you. i'm so sorry your e-mail didn't go through.. we've been having lots of internet problems, and I can't figure out why only YOURS never comes through? such a mystery.. anyway, I just now opened another account and am anxious to see if this fixes the problem. send any mail to susanbeaird@hushmail.com
thanks! and blessings to you and all the family at TBC.
Susan