Sunday, March 18, 2012

Safe Arrival in Prague...

AA took good care of me from San Antonio...
 I have free WiFi in Prague, Czech Republic so will add a few photos and a little update while I wait for son James to arrive.

Thanks, American Airlines, for safe flights from San Antonio to London with a brief stop in Dallas and a lengthy stop in Boston.


About to board in Boston...
I even managed to sleep quite a bit on the flights.  I appreciated the head rest that lets you adjust position in coach class.
Outside London Heathrow between flights...


London is getting ready for the Olympics and the airport is full of merchandise...
I'm across from this cool place in Prague as I use Wifi...
Son James will be arriving any minute but I'm thankful for the opportunity to update my blog so you will learn of my safe travels so far.

This Prague airport reminds me much of the airport in Moldova.

I'm using free WiFi at a VODAFONE store which is open on 2 sides and is part of the airport terminal.  The employee that helped me get set up, has been speaking a number of different languages as different customers come to do some business here.  That ability is so impressive.  Her English is perfect and probably her Russian, Czech and French are also.

Our drive to Paris will start within an hour.  We'll stop for the night somewhere and arrive in Paris tomorrow to add MY BRIGHTEST DIAMOND, Cozzie and Brian the drummer.

Thanks for prayers.  More updates when possible.

No comments: