- I was exhausted - stayed up very late with all the preparations and blogging the night before.
- Heat was stifling
- DVD projector which worked perfectly during set-up, didn't work for the real show.
- Show had to go on without powerpoint assistance...
- Couple team members felt pretty crummy and without energy
- Show went on without human strength for some...
- Previously recorded video interview for Sponsorship documentary had to be redone
- Huge downpour hit Chisinau for our lunch break.
- CERI person who offered to buy groceries for our lunch forgot - ordered pizza
- Camp didn't get rain... until we arrived for the afternoon segment
- Had to go to Plan B at camp and get all kids into the dining room for a DVD
- Only DVD I had with me was the 80 minute GOD'S STORY in Romanian
- 12 boys and 12 girls stayed engaged for the whole film - Genesis - Jesus
- No WiFi connection at the team house in the afternoon and evening
- No blogging... went to bed early.
- Slept 8 hrs and felt very rested
- Found out I was the only one who couldn't get WiFi - my computer had gotten that function turned off (Had God said, "You need sleep more than your blogging" ?)
- Rain has brought a touch less heat
- Team is staying bonded and courageous
- Gospel seeds are being planted
- Kids are having fun
- 2nd video interview was probably better
- DVD projector just needed the right operator - has worked well
- Took all our donated clothes and shoes to camp in the afternoon - outfitted nearly every person at camp with shoes and clothing - at last 5 items
|Miss Galena knew we were at camp and came by for a brief visit...|
|Little boys are mostly seated... Caught that one-time moment with my camera.|
|Crafts... decorated butterflies...|
|Joanna Worden & Amanda Cox|
|With our 11 yr old granddaughter...|
|God's Story rolling... Thunder booming....|
|A handsome crew..|
|Team and translators...|
|Depicting John 3: 1-21 - Moses putting up snake in the wilderness...|
|Knot activity filling in an open spot...|
|Little girls love the flannel graph story...|
|One of the boys in John's group...|
|Young men spending valuable moments with a godly man...|
|Lots of clothing and shoes for the people...|
|Joanna and Amanda sharing the week...|
|The Wordens in Moldova....|
|Cleaning ladies have a turn...|
|Twins about to "shop"|
|A well loved sweater vest has a new owner...|
|Free time activity....|
|2 of the 3 girls we sponsor...|
|Robert might need some advil tonight...|
|Maybe 2 advil tonight...|
With your prayers and God's provision, we are overcoming the circumstances that might diminish the strength of our presence. We are choosing to stay engaged though we have been physically weary. We are trusting that God will water the seed we plant and in time have a bountiful harvest.